"LIFE OUTRAGEOUS" - Free listen and downloads

K-dub

Hi folks!

As a thanks for the ongoing help consistently received from this board over many, many years, please visit the Soundcloud site for a listen to the now professionally mastered version of my new album, "Life Outrageous". You can also download each of the songs free individually from Soundcloud also.

Should you want an easy "zip file" one shot free download? Then please visit my website by clicking on the album cover below. Once there, there is a free download button to get the zip file with all the songs in it.

... and again, thank you all so much for all your help and support.

Kev-

Life Outrageous Cover-CD cover.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of downloads ... mostly from Facebook. Interesting dynamic. Normally the listens come from here.

Heading for your site now Kevin. I look forward to hearing the complete work.
Who/where did the mastering?

Heading for your site now Kevin. I look forward to hearing the complete work.
Who/where did the mastering?

Bill Roberts (Audio Mastering) did the work, Ray. He did a great job on "New & Improved!" last year, and the clarity of frequency balance he got with "Life Outrageous" really cleaned up my original mixes. The mastering both popped, cleaned, and sparkled the tracks.

Love the drums. They sound great and it's a great part. Snare is especially cool sounding. Love the crunchy guitar sound too.

Don't like the chorus. But that's a personal preference. I like a chorus effect only to the point where I notice it. Kind of like reverb. If it's at a level that I notice, it's too much. So if it were me, I'd back that way down. Seems like it's "everywhere."

Vocal sounds real good. Harmonies too. Bass sounds excellent.

Love the drums. They sound great and it's a great part. Snare is especially cool sounding. Love the crunchy guitar sound too.

Don't like the chorus. But that's a personal preference. I like a chorus effect only to the point where I notice it. Kind of like reverb. If it's at a level that I notice, it's too much. So if it were me, I'd back that way down. Seems like it's "everywhere."

Vocal sounds real good. Harmonies too. Bass sounds excellent.

Well it is what it's going to be old friend. These are the mastered versions and the album is locked up and released. Little ticks and all.

:)

Quick bump ... should anyone have missed the offer.

I wish I'd read the thread title better. BOTH the listen AND the downloads are free. It makes it appear only the listen is free. :)

Back