Late one nite.....

TASCAM MAN

Here is a little strange super cool whistling sound I came up with late one nite, I was tinkering with my Korg DW8000 and liked it so much I recorded it on my Tascam DP-02.Mixed it to the internal CD and ripped it as an Mp3 on highest quality so.....I hope it came out as good as it sounds to me in the headphones :)

Attachments

• 01 Track 1.mp3
    3.3 MB · Views: 25
Ok sorry but I think I posted this in the wrong place !?!!:confused: Ok folks please forgive but Im a newbie so please re-post this where it goes please thanks !!

You posted in the right place, TASCAM MAN.
This is kinda cool. It's the sort of thing Bowie would have filled half an album with in the 70s.
I happen to love all that 'crap'. lol.

I'm gona go put on Low, but I'm starting at track 8. ;)

You posted in the right place, TASCAM MAN.
This is kinda cool. It's the sort of thing Bowie would have filled half an album with in the 70s.
I happen to love all that 'crap'. lol.

I'm gona go put on Low, but I'm starting at track 8. ;)

Gosh thank you sir !!! :D

This reminds me of the kind of stuff I would listen to in the late 60s early 70s while in an altered state of mind. :listeningmusic: I like it.

It's listenable, but the main impression I have of it is that the sounds are kinda old-fashioned. Like, you can use those sounds but you should do something new with them.

It's listenable, but the main impression I have of it is that the sounds are kinda old-fashioned. Like, you can use those sounds but you should do something new with them.

Well yeah that's true, for one reason is because its an "old-fashioned" keyboard (Korg (DW-8000) and was just messing around late one nite.... did a overdub or 2 and and mixed it and burnt a CD mainly to get more familiar with the DP-02. But yes I may use that as an addition to another song like fly it in and out in parts of a musical tune ...

Back