Kitchen Sink - Less Black

RichHead

Looking for any feedback I can get at this point. Yeah, I know my website doesn't have any fancy streaming :) But if you have a minute (or 3:05) give it a listen.

http://www.kitchensinkmusic.net

In addition if anybody would like to make an attempt to improve this song (short of scrapping it altogether), please let me know.

- RichHead

Apparently my website is having some issues with slow loading. I am working to get it switched out, but if you could be patient and give it a shot I'd sure appreciate it. :)

Well for whatever it's worth, it took only a few seconds to get to your website and download the song on my computer.

About the song... "Less Black" Typing as I'm listening...
Nice balance on the acoustic and vocals in the intro... nice sounds.
When drums, bass enter sounds like vocals could be brought up a little more. Bass sounds a bit too boomy for this song. Not sure, but sounds like a low cut below 40hz would help that.
Then things go back to just you and acoustic, again, sounds just right.
This reminds me of goo goo dolls a bit.
Cool song, I'd just recommend bringing up the vox in the busier sections and working on the bass a bit. Cool :cool:

Thanks Snake. I'm gonna try the cut as you suggested. I'm not a real big fan of the bass on this one either..it kind of half fits the bill. Anyway, thanks for the listen...much appreciated.

Back