Just thought I'd share

Where have I heard this song before? Alice Cooper?

Loved this, only thing I'm fine on is the sound of the snare. Too boxy for my ears, but that's an IMO.

Great job, you guys!

:D

Were you kidding?
I know, right?! It's so obviously Justin Bieber...I swear...kids these days... :spank:

That was cool Jimmy, I never liked the original Bieber version, but this had me jamming out by the end of it. Sounds like good times, recording for fun. Thanks for sharing :D

I think it's too light on the bass gtr. No balls in the kick. The guitars are ridiculously gainy, but right. Pretty funny.

Like it. Some cool bass near the start. (I would pretended to think that it was a cover by some other artist as well, but I just couldn't beat Bieber).

Very well played and sung.

I agree the low end could use some boosting - both bass and kick. I liked the guitar sound.

sounds like you could do a good version of this with a few tweaks...great considering youd never played together before

I liked the snare sound and the solo best

:)

Yeah, I think I bumped my subwoofy output. It does seem weak in the lows now. Ah well, it was fun to do. Been a while since I just recorded for fun, instead of for monies. Did Am I Evil as well. Some other song by Jamiroquai next in line.

Back