just for fun..."Highway Star"

The more I listen to DP the more I listen for the organ as Blackmore provides fewer thrills than his legend implies.
You've done a nice job.

FUCK! Damn! I hate you!

Did you do the keyboard parts? I've been trying to figure out certain parts for a while and never can quite get it right...

Anyway...we do this in the cover band I'm in and it's a jam but not even close to as bad ass as your version....Most Excellent job! :thumbs up:

I gotta say I really can't stand that song or even that style, BUT...

...I couldn't stop listening, because the performance and production is friggin amazing. The playing and singing is pretty much flawless and the mix sounds great.

:thumbs up:

Not bad, not bad at all.:thumbs up:
HA! THANKS RFR.....

Looks like it is on the wood part of the speaker, both mics!
BUT you just can't tell from your perspective, eh?!! LOL

Great job on this cover.
thanks chili! i don't normally ever do covers,
but what a good one to accept!

Wow, that was great!
thanks for listening, pikin

Great cover Gonzo.
thank you robus.....

Great job! Wow!
appreciate that strryder, it was fun to learn

FUCK! Damn! I hate you!

Did you do the keyboard parts? I've been trying to figure out certain parts for a while and never can quite get it right...

Anyway...we do this in the cover band I'm in and it's a jam but not even close to as bad ass as your version....Most Excellent job! :thumbs up:
ok tae, don't be a hater!! heheh,
thanks for listening

---------- Update ----------

I gotta say I really can't stand that song or even that style, BUT...

...I couldn't stop listening, because the performance and production is friggin amazing. The playing and singing is pretty much flawless and the mix sounds great.

:thumbs up:

wow, very cool that you bothered to listen to something you really don't like to start with..
i get that.
it aint for everybody.
but thanks a lot, for checking it anyway!

Back