Inventory: Is it pleasing?

Its semi-pleasing. The vox need to be louder, a better mix is needed. Its kind of mushed together, its alll taking the same space, especially the keyboards.

The song is fine, I like it. Drums are overpowering the other stuff, too much high frequency stuff. Interesting structure, has a "Band on the Run" thang going on.

I like the way this sounds! its really creative...I like the way the vocals sit and they are good for this type of music! Good performance too btw!

I think it is a well written song, and the instrumentation is all there, but that distorted guitar in the begining and when it comes back seems out of place. Think about how you can make the vocals more distinct, but not neccessarily louder, especially in the first half and ending. I couldn't understand a single word.

Other than that, I really like it. It's got the makings of a really good song!

In the end, I hope the melody and chord progression of the chorus (I guess) stands out. I love the other parts of the song but am afraid it muddles any chance of having anything stand out. If that doesn't make sense, I'll try again when I'm sober (don't hold your breath). Just kidding (not really).

sounds really really good. I take it you like Grandaddy?

there's a kick or something in the early part of you song that is too loud/bassy. I think it'll give you problems if/when you get it mastered.

also, I think the piano and snare could use some more fullness in certain parts.

Thanks alot.
Never heard of Grandaddy, but I'd like to I guess.
Your completely right (especially about the bassy mess in the first verse). Gonna work on it soon. I'm more concerned with the flow and the vocals.

I like the vocal melodies over the backing chords. Has a kind of Radiohead quality to it. I like what you've done with the drums but the snare is too loud later on. It's a cool tune

the only nit i have is the fact that i have turn up and down the vol. here and there(you can figure out where i'm sure it's not news to you). the song kicks ass! i love every part of it! def. the new sound of "rock" as far as i can forsee....i reallly reallllly like it! and as far as my nit goes.....maybe thats what you wanted but it would never work for radio.-----and thats where this should be:) awsome tune...i'm jelouse(orhoweveryouspellthat)

great tune!

Back