Improvisation

I am a creature that is in pure infatuation of the center of my universe. Inflection at it's most innate form. I endure the intimidated confines of my mind. Keep improvising, they thought the world was flat. Huh? That almost makes sense. Let it go, and "it" will follow suit. Much love to my fellow human, stay in touch with your better half( I am not referring to a woman or man related in love as I don't care which branch you swing on) as long as you swing through the center of your universe.

Thanks Latern111. Appreciated.

Having considered your comments very carefully, I have decided to back-off the delay a touch in the re-mix.

I am a creature that is in pure infatuation of the center of my universe. Inflection at it's most innate form. I endure the intimidated confines of my mind. Keep improvising, they thought the world was flat. Huh? That almost makes sense. Let it go, and "it" will follow suit. Much love to my fellow human, stay in touch with your better half( I am not referring to a woman or man related in love as I don't care which branch you swing on) as long as you swing through the center of your universe.

Wait, what?

Anyway, sounds pretty good for just shooting from the hip.

Back