i made this when i was drunk

hahaha.. really weird song.. not a fan of the vocals but probably because of your alcohol intoxication. :D
The piano pan effect sounds cool.

"Remember kids, don't drink and sing!" haha

cheers

You are a genious! I like this a lot. Amusing - indeed! It is funny in a way that it appreciated by my intellect. The song is sometimes playful, sometimes very dramatic and sometimes sad. Even though the lyrics and overall idea seem to be gibberish, this looks to me like serious work. Listening to this is a bit like looking at a surrealist painting. I was was almost starting to look for some darker hidden true meaning of he song. :D

The vocals were not at all as bad as I would suspect. There would just be some need for some more Melodyning, then I think it would be perfect.

I enjoy it! Pleasant to listen to, and it also made me laugh hardcore :D Don't take it personally of course, the "DEAD HORSES" part just caught me off-guard.

im gonna record the rest of my stuff inebriated. its just more fun and i can say stupid shit and just say i was drunk for an excuse.

Needs some variation in either the melody or backing at "...never came..".
Have you listened to the Residents 1st 3 albums (before they discovered synths)? You should - they lead this way and beyond.
Oh, in my neck of the woods "dead horse" is rhyming slang for sauce! Fits in well.

Listening after one bottle of wine - did you make the backing string / horses when drunk?

Sound a bit crusish on the melodies, if you know what I mean. A bit dark notes - but then goes into lightish singing - Cool, good for first vocal.
But, "No one told you" what about the horses?
That they wouldn't come?

Oh dear.
I hope this song's words can't be analysed.
Quite good effects though done while pissed. Am impressed that you have the stoners' concentration even while plastered on liquor. Must be some people have that knack.

Gosh, wierd song. But, original amd fulfilling in some strange way.

Well... perhaps you should talk to AA? :drunk: I think the intro is far too long. Very avante garde approach. Some of this reminds me of John Lennons' Plastic Ono band period. enjoyed it.

Well, some people aren't allergic to looking for beauty. And there are those who aren't adverse to listening to it. Poor old horses.

Back