I lapsed into my past life

Nicely done - I like the intricacies of the melody played on the mandolin. The recording sounds good for guitar/mandolin. It's pretty even and the mandolin gets the spotlight as it should. I love waltzes, some day I have to try writing one...:D

Last edited:
Thanx....

....for listening and the kudos. Any ideas out there in etherland for improvement?:confused::confused:

I like this one. Nice sound and playing on the mandolin. If it were me (that means this suggestion is a purely subjective matter of taste!) I'd try some light acoustic percussion--maybe even just a shaker. Who knows, maybe I'd not like it and take it back out, but I think I'd try it.

Nice job!

Thanks

I like this one. Nice sound and playing on the mandolin. If it were me (that means this suggestion is a purely subjective matter of taste!) I'd try some light acoustic percussion--maybe even just a shaker. Who knows, maybe I'd not like it and take it back out, but I think I'd try it.

Nice job!

Yeah....I was wondering about percussion. I will give it a try this week during the after hours sessions. Thanks for your guidance.

Julie's Waltz

Back