I Feel The NEED

rayc

retroreprobate
The need for some punked up psychobilly cage rattling.
Oh, that's right our resident psychobilly punk isn't allowed to rattle cages at present.
Maybe he could just shake the carton - from the inside.
He's had time to think outside the box.
Might the powers that be arrange a "playdate"?

The need for some punked up psychobilly cage rattling.
Oh, that's right our resident psychobilly punk isn't allowed to rattle cages at present.
Maybe he could just shake the carton - from the inside.
He's had time to think outside the box.
Might the powers that be arrange a "playdate"?

stay tuned. I'm no gerg but I got one from a couple weeks ago that kinda rocks. it's rough but it does rock a bit in a poppy/punky way.

Man! This is what? His third ban this year? I can see why we keep letting Gerg back (he's awesome and we all love him*), but why does he keep coming back to us?

* All, of course, excluding the variety of people he's upset by saying abrasive things until he gets banned. :D

I tried to refrain from posting here until he got back...I failed, the clinic crack got to me

he's enjoying the football Ill bet...but hurry up and lift this dumb ban, try to put away the bloody ego's for the benefit of the site :rolleyes:

Man! This is what? His third ban this year? I can see why we keep letting Gerg back (he's awesome and we all love him*), but why does he keep coming back to us?

* All, of course, excluding the variety of people he's upset by saying abrasive things until he gets banned. :D

because he likes to help people and promote better music in the homerecording world!!

;)

Ah, I have an audience.
That's 1 more than my blog!
C'mon Chuckduffy - you made a promise, (sort of - very political really; I will deliver this, at some time in the future, IF budgetary constraints & the then current fiscal position will alow it)!
Haven't the Whotards been working on something during the enforced abstinence?

kcearl could be the parole officer
ido1957 the random dope tester
and dennis could put up the security bond
I'll stand aside and provide unbiased commentary from he recovery position!
Quick, Ido, here comes a random dope!

Ah, I have an audience.
That's 1 more than my blog!
C'mon Chuckduffy - you made a promise, (sort of - very political really; I will deliver this, at some time in the future, IF budgetary constraints & the then current fiscal position will alow it)!
Haven't the Whotards been working on something during the enforced abstinence?

lol hi Ray - I quite forgot my threat/promise. I have a track to which one of our fellow homerecordists will be adding his patent pending BG vocal stylings. I think I will wait until he is finished and post that one instead of the one I was thinking of. Unfortunately he is a bit under the weather and it will be a bit....

Back