Honest Opinion on a Mix that was paid for (will give my opinion for yours)

About the vocals being loud, I have noticed when I upload it to soundcloud, the vocals for some reason stick out. I don't know if the premix is already compressed and you tend to double compress it when you upload it to soundcloud. I am maybe wrong here. But just something I noticed. Has anyone noticed it sounding a bit different when you upload it soundcloud?

Also just wanted to say jimmys69 is an awesome moderator. Always understanding and never miss an opportunity to say sorry. I run a forum so I tend to notice these things.

Oh man, that's a really long story. If you really wanna hear it, PM me. I know the admins on this forum tend to be picky about what content is placed in what area, and I don't think that story is appropriate for this section. Unless other contributors here would like to hear it. Otherwise, PM me and I'll 'splain the nonsense that went down.

PS - if yer ever looking for some fresh beats, I am more than willing to send you some samples of stuff I've done and would also be willing to create new beats/tracks specifically for you. Might be cool to have a DC flow over some Chi-town beats.

I would love to hear the story. And definitely interested in hearing some beats. You can email me at thereal1l2l@gmail.com.

Back