hi i need help

The song is a little repetitive and you gotta fix those vocals. I don't know what kind of effect you have on them but you should change it. Its a neat idea though.

The song is a little repetitive and you gotta fix those vocals. I don't know what kind of effect you have on them but you should change it. Its a neat idea though.

hi hinterwebz. thanks for saying it's a neat idea. i dunno what is wrong with the microphone. i think it plugged it into the wrong slot3

is the mix so bad you'd never want to listen to it again in your life? that's all i am trying to avoid.

Its all subjective. I enjoyed it which to me makes it good enough. People get really picky on here about technical stuff but to me a song matters as long as it effects you somehow.

is the mix so bad you'd never want to listen to it again in your life?

You asked. Frankly, the mix was one where I could only give it about 30 secs. And I am satisfied that I don't need to listen to it again. Ever.

However, I think the idea is good. Maybe some refinement is in order.

I loved it...the guitar distortion is so badass. And the song reminds me a lot of Graham Coxon's solo stuff.

To me, this is a refreshing mix...its a bit naive, but thats its charm...I would be very happy to hear more songs like that in here.

To me, its a very nice job.

You asked. Frankly, the mix was one where I could only give it about 30 secs. And I am satisfied that I don't need to listen to it again. Ever.

However, I think the idea is good. Maybe some refinement is in order.

thanks for being honest and letting me know that i stink gecko. i'll probably quit music now and do something more productive since i have no idea how to refine it.

---------- Update ----------

I loved it...the guitar distortion is so badass. And the song reminds me a lot of Graham Coxon's solo stuff.

To me, this is a refreshing mix...its a bit naive, but thats its charm...I would be very happy to hear more songs like that in here.

To me, its a very nice job.

oh wow thanks maybe i won't quit music yet then. i have a few more songs i guess i will post if you want to hear more but i was ready to quit. i have to go find them though i think they're like in storage or something.

He never said that. He only said that he disliked your mix...that doesnt mean you stink.

He never said that. He only said that he disliked your mix...that doesnt mean you stink.

CMOlena is correct.

I disliked what I heard.

That is mainly due to taste: my taste in music and my taste in mixing.

But I did recognise the originality in the track, and the potential for it to be something more than what I heard.

Clearly, others have different tastes and hear it in different ways.

thanks for being honest gecko and cmolena. i'll try to refine it but i'm pretty sure i can't.

Back