Heaven

Since it's already finished, pressed, and dressed, and you are definitely not looking for mix feedback, maybe it'd get more traction in the marketing section.

nah,
i posted this a while back during the demo phase....
and several folks made comments (some of which i used) and they would want to hear the final product, i'm sure....

plus, folks that might be having a hard time mixing a similar song, MIGHT get something out of checking it out.....

this could be a lesson from some.....

plus, it's just a bad@ss song, and someone who hasn't heard it yet, might get to check it out,
especially if this is the only forum they check in on....

just a lot of good reasons to post it here.
so thanks for the interest.

edit:
ok, i posted it in the marketing as well, good idea.

Hesven

nah,
i posted this a while back during the demo phase....
and several folks made comments (some of which i used) and they would want to hear the final product, i'm sure....

plus, folks that might be having a hard time mixing a similar song, MIGHT get something out of checking it out.....

this could be a lesson from some.....

plus, it's just a bad@ss song, and someone who hasn't heard it yet, might get to check it out,
especially if this is the only forum they check in on....

just a lot of good reasons to post it here.
so thanks for the interest.

edit:
ok, i posted it in the marketing as well, good idea.
Sounded great. Mix was good too.

Sounded great. Mix was good too.

thanks for listening, and commenting, music box,
that's what this is all about.

this is a style of song, that i think i might be interested in pursuing more....

the Synth is Arturia's Matrix V, which to my ears, just sounds awesome.....
but i've got another synth-based thing i'm working on now,
that is totally different, and much more aggressive, so i'm really interested in feedback on the style of this song, how it works or doesn't,
as i move forward with trying to unfold some new approaches.

thanks again

guitar used: usacg strat with bill lawrence wilde 500L in bridge, L280 in neck and middle

shot of the pickup arrangement:
IMAG0408.jpg

you'll notice on this strat, i got rid of one of the pots, to make room for my strumming hand,
so this is a master vol master tone, with a Q filter across the tone
IMAG0404.jpg

Back