Getting good results from latest mix... Is it really good or is it just ok OR WORST..

I thought this one was better than the other mix. The vocal sits better. Some pitch problems on this one too, tho not as much. The chorus is a little challenging to sing. And there is a note here and there that isn't spot on. Near the end it gets kind of bad. I think you need to reference these mixes with the singer still present and have them punch out the pitchy spots.

I know this genre has a strong low end. But I think you might have given the bass a little too much of a low end boost. It's a little rubbery.

Kick sounds cool. Might be just a bit loud.

Just listen to it twice. Once through a $2,000.00 set of cans and once on a $12.00 set of ear buds. It sounded better via the ear buds. As mentioned above, the bass line is a little muddy. I think that is why it sounded better on the ear buds. I have heard this song before. The vocals at the end are on the singer. You can only mix what you are given. Maybe you can post the stems in the "Mix This" section in the community. It is always good to get other renditions of what you are trying to do. Bottom line, I would buy it!

Back