Freakin' Out!

WHOOOOOAAAA!!!!!!

Yo' BEEEEEEZEEEE, THIS WAS THE SH#T!!!! THIS IS THE TYPE OF ROCK I CAN GET MY FLOW OFF OF!!!!!

I edited this post, 'cause I just got to e-mail U about this!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

This is some baddd-@ss, dope sh#t rite here!!!!!! here!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'll either eeeee you or PM you!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

nice!

pretty hairy beez.. progressive metal.. Nothing like a wah-wah through the entire song! :D I remember one of your other tunes did that too.. this is really cool.. kinda reminds me of Yes meets Maiden meets Edgar Winter.. the recording is good, but sounds a bit mushy.. not great seperation between everything, but there is lots going on in this tune so that would be difficult.. What processor are you using for guitar? Doesn't sound like a Pod or a J-Station, but I could be wrong.. I would almost guess a BOSS GT-3 or something like that..

This reminds me a bit of 'Frankenstein' only with more Wah.. I heard a few edits, but I doubt most people would notice them.. The canned drums are what they are..

good performance on a high energy tune! Maybe someone will give you some e.q. advice..

seriously dig it!

In 2 words, 'ass kickin!'

Thanx Q-man!Glad I could help you with your flow:D .I'll look for your email!
Thanx for the listen and comments B.S.I stand unashamed at my wah wah indulgence.I simply can't help myself.I wont!
My processor is a Korg A-6 from 1992.It will be the first thing I replace when I get some money to spend.Thanx again!

Great vintage keys ang guitar sounds!This sounds like fun which really makes it work.Busy,yet tight and solid.Interesting guitar -keyboard trade offs.Nice!Unique notes in here.Too bad that the drums are weak.Got to have more punch in 'em.Hit me!Nice ending sequence/outro.Good work!Great Forum Music!!!!

BEEEEEEZEEEEEEEE!! Way cool stuff buddy! Cool sounds.. cool changes! Zappa-esque to me in certain parts.. Dregs maybe... Yes... ELP...?... anywho.. TOO COOL!!!!!!

Yo Beeze... Drogonworks might be comin' down on the 25th (this coming Saturday) and spending the night to Jam ...and probably any other trouble we can get into...

Wahcha Say? Looking to take a vacation from the cold Berkshires down south to Sunny Andover (yeah right... this weather does suck hardcore, huh?). Just figured I'd run it by ya.. it looks like it's a go with Dragonworks.. as he hasn't e-mailed me to blow me off yet...lol.

Anyone else??? Let me know. We'll all crash in the house.. that is if we get any sleep at all:D .

Tom.

W.I.S.C.,I'll go back and listen to it and maybe tweak the drums.
Thanx alot for listening!
Tom,I think I gotta work saturday,but if not,I'll see what I can do.Sounds like fun to me!Thanx for the listen!

Fmmahoganyrush said:
Yo Beeze... Drogonworks might be comin' down on the 25th (this coming Saturday) and spending the night to Jam ...and probably any other trouble we can get into...

Wahcha Say? Looking to take a vacation from the cold Berkshires down south to Sunny Andover (yeah right... this weather does suck hardcore, huh?). Just figured I'd run it by ya.. it looks like it's a go with Dragonworks.. as he hasn't e-mailed me to blow me off yet...lol.

Anyone else??? Let me know. We'll all crash in the house.. that is if we get any sleep at all:D .

Tom.

What? I'm not invited!!??:confused: :( :( Where's the luv!!??:( :( :(

Yo' beezee, I'm sending you a PM! Can't get into my hotmail account!

allright... another song from beezelbubba baby :cool: ... been a while, eh? Still have "black dog, you sunnuva bitch" here somewhere...

WAY cool w/zee crybaby in there. Love the progressive drums... bass needs some def.... this thing rocks... beautiful.

Awsum guitar leads... yep... hearin that albino mofo Winter here, too. Got somethin to do w/guitar tone + the key sounds.

So..... when does Matt sing? :D

c

MISTERQCUE said:
What? I'm not invited!!??:confused: :( :( Where's the luv!!??:( :( :(

Q.. there's ALWAYS a light on, and the door is ALWAYS open to you my friend! See if you can light a fire under Dragonwork's butt for this weekend... and let me know if you're in!!

Wow,that was a wild ride!
Had me freakin out,I thought my player was skipping!

Great sounding keys,and the wah guitar was sweet.
Very cool stuff!

I enjoyed it,thanks,
Pete

yikes, beez, you rocking the world man. drugs, man. good tune and chops to kill for.

Help! I`ve been knocked on my ass and I'm not sure if I want to get up!
I mean...fuck! I had to send this one upstairs and play it thru thru the diesel. I haven`t been knocked back like that in longggg while. Last time maybe..., was watching lavitz morse and O'conner staring at each other while tearing the universe apart with west and morgenstein building it back. whewwwwwwww man! you cut gut!

Thanx Toki987!I wouldn't put myself in that company,but I'm happy you got knocked on yer ass!Thanx for listening!
Dan,you're a crazy fucker!See ya this summer!

Back