First Single (complete with creepy music video shot in rural Australia)

Hegs

MONSTER.jpg

Hey y'all. First up a big thanks to everyone who gave me endless feedback on my solo project EP when I was mixing a few months ago. I'm posting a link to the first single, now mastered and complete with a fresh new music video which I also shot myself in rural Australia, where I recorded the EP. Hope you like it, all feedback welcome. Please share it round if you enjoy it. Peace!

HEXAFLEX - MONSTER on Vimeo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7InO9Rd_sVI

EP is finished and coming soon!

Follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hexaflex
Twitter: @hello_hexaflex
Soundcloud at HEXAFLEX's favorites on SoundCloud - Hear the world

Hey Hegs, cool song and vid, all seemed pretty polished to me. I noticed you've had this mastered professionally, so i won't comment on the audio beyond that.
Just a question as to how you shot the video, what type of camera did you use, was it SLR or a dedicated video camera? Purely out of interest, as I've been involved in a couple of video projects lately, and there are a couple of collaborative groups over here doing video productions entirely with SLRs, and i've seen some pretty impressive and professional looking stuff coming from them. Not trying to steal you production 'secrets', just wondering. I watched Wolf Creek 2 the other night (LOL!!!) got a bit of that vibe from your video, yours was more ambiguous, probably creepier. Can't go wrong shooting in the Blue Mountains, some beautiful scenery in that part of Aus, and I thought your cinematography caught that well. Peace to you too!

Hey Hegs, cool song and vid, all seemed pretty polished to me. I noticed you've had this mastered professionally, so i won't comment on the audio beyond that.
Just a question as to how you shot the video, what type of camera did you use, was it SLR or a dedicated video camera? Purely out of interest, as I've been involved in a couple of video projects lately, and there are a couple of collaborative groups over here doing video productions entirely with SLRs, and i've seen some pretty impressive and professional looking stuff coming from them. Not trying to steal you production 'secrets', just wondering. I watched Wolf Creek 2 the other night (LOL!!!) got a bit of that vibe from your video, yours was more ambiguous, probably creepier. Can't go wrong shooting in the Blue Mountains, some beautiful scenery in that part of Aus, and I thought your cinematography caught that well. Peace to you too!

Hey man, thanks for watching Ill PM you some details.

The near outback of Megalong is very creepy at the best of times - I was spooked by the bonfire given the location.
I like the song & sounds - seems like a good mastering job.
I can't see how I can offer mixing comments etc since this one os done & dusted.
Cool stuff.

Yeh it is an amazingly two-faced place, capable of being both serene and creepy, depending on the light, weather and atmosphere.

Back