fight song - any feedback appreciated!

Mostly sounds decent.

There is a low tom that's way over to the left side. On headphones/earbuds it sounds pretty weird. I'd move it towards the center.

The vocals come through clearly in the verses. But they get swallowed up in the chorus. Note the :56 mark for example.

The bass might have a bit of a low end problem. It might sound a bit rumbly on big speakers.

I think harmonies in the chorus would be a good idea. Multi-tracked vocals would sound good too.

Mostly sounds decent.

There is a low tom that's way over to the left side. On headphones/earbuds it sounds pretty weird. I'd move it towards the center.

The vocals come through clearly in the verses. But they get swallowed up in the chorus. Note the :56 mark for example.

The bass might have a bit of a low end problem. It might sound a bit rumbly on big speakers.

I think harmonies in the chorus would be a good idea. Multi-tracked vocals would sound good too.

Thanks so much for your detailed feedback. I have incorporated all of the fixes and changes you suggested. I think so anyway. I also re-did the bridge. Cheers!

I can hear the vocal in the chorus better now. The chorus still sounds a little "crowded", but it's better now. The guitar is still taking up a lot of space.

Bass is better. Still a little boomy in spots.

Am I hearing some pitch correction? Sounds a bit like it.

Back