Feedback Wanted

Tekken

Hi,
Let me start by saying, that i have learned a few thing from my last thread. Link below:
https://homerecording.com/bbs/speci...audiofanzine-feedback/feedback-needed-386704/

Anyway, first of all I like to give Armistice and Steenamaroo my answer.
@Armistice
When I posted my thread, I hope to get the kind of feedback that I could improve my progress.
But all I get where points what I need to do. Nothing what makes me to improve. thats the reason why I didn't replay on any comment. But I did read them all. Matter fact I was visiting the form hourly. I apologize for my bad English.

@ Steenamaroo
Thank you for welcoming me at the forum. you said i need to post the mix without video but how can I post a mix if youtube does't allow only mp3's?
You also said I need to post only 1 or 2 song in this forum well i'm posting it now. I think that my project always can improve thats why I found hard to say if its a final product or not

Logan Gigas - My Mind Is Free ( https://youtu.be/PjJmo3kLP4E )
Need feedback to improve myself

Thank you

"feedback needed"
"feedback wanted"
There's a definite progression here. So the next thread will be called.
"feedback accepted"
followed by
"actually, I'd rather not have feedback",

Right? :D

Anyway, it's not really a complete song by any measure. It seems to be an OK beat, but without the hook/vocals/etc. It's hard to judge.

Your feedback is accepted :)
You say the instrumentals are missing the a hook/vocals. The reason why the instrumentals don't have a hook is because i'm making the at home :). and I don't have a artist available at this moment make a hook. I'm trying to find a artist to willing do this.

Just wanne say thank you for your little feedback

Can you provide an mp3 by chance tekken? Youtube eats up my data plan like no other. :/

Sounds pretty awesome to me. Mix is nice, got a serious kick. Begging for an emcee. . .

Thank You easlern, I love to read that you like it.
If you have a youtube account please subscribe for more instrumentals

It sounded OK I suppose. Sounded like some midi noodling around. And some cut and paste. I liked the rhythm stuff going on on the outer edges.

Tones were all very clean and sterile. If that is what you were going for, I think you got it.

Back