Feedback on mixing my first attempt at a song

I think you need to process every drum, Kick Sneer and the rest, with a compressor and EQ to get the right punch and sound of the drum, and yes a bit louder to :-)

I'm using already mixed drums from EZDrummer for this so I didn't want to mess with them too much. I thought I would have to add compression and EQ to a live kit if I recorded it, but not so much to something like EZDrummer (and I realize EZD can sound like a robot, but it's what I've got and I don't want to spend more money right now on another piece of software).

I'm using already mixed drums from EZDrummer for this so I didn't want to mess with them too much. I thought I would have to add compression and EQ to a live kit if I recorded it, but not so much to something like EZDrummer (and I realize EZD can sound like a robot, but it's what I've got and I don't want to spend more money right now on another piece of software).

If you want! send me the drum track and I do it for you, or I can mix the whole song for you, just to show what I meant :-)

Back