EZDrummer Example

ruined

reaper addict
Just thought I'd put this up. Before I bought EZDrummer, I was obsessed with hearing examples of it. I think this is a decent example, I spent a good while trying to emulate the nuances of my actual drummer. Still sounds kinda robotic, but whatever, it was fun to make.

Guitars were direct, using Amplitube. It's very unfulfilling tracking guitars direct when you can't monitor the output of the plug-in, but my latency was ridiculous.

Bass is a little uninspired, but I'm no bassist. :o

Lyrics have not been tracked, this was actually just recorded for me to practice the vocals in my car while I drive.

Anyways, enough rambling, here you go:
These are not Joanna Eggs

btw... This was my first time using SoundClick, and man, that site is miserable to navigate! Very clunky.

I think it has potential to be a really good song. As far as EZDrummer goes, I always mute the mic on the bottom of the snare for this type of music. EZDrummer is very crisp, and this helps to take the edge off a little. I also always bring the hi hat mic down a lot.

I have and use this program (to death) myself. I really like it, and what you did with it here, sounds really very good to my ears. Very nice.

Back