Electronic (mostly) EP

Interesting stuff....

dunno if you're looking for a critique as you dont seem to ask for one

but there are some nice sounds in there and a welcome mix of rock and electronica too..

Black dub is excellent...really good blend of genres and Ka Mate is pretty solid too

what were your most used freebies?

Ive been think of recording some completely free tracks on a free DAW just to see what can be achieved, just a bit lazy this month to do anything ;)

I like what you are doing in Black dub. I think your fusion is far more interesting than your pure Electronic.

thanks guys, i think with BlackDub i stumbled across it more than anything. Im well into prog metal so think i will venture more on the heavy side next time as its what im used to. Im pretty sure on the bits that need work, what doesnt fit etc, but any criticism is welcomed :) Just thought id post it, as theres not much point it sitting on my hard drive and not getting played by anyone other than me!

The VST's were - Itchy Synths: Seismik, Subsonic, Wonkey, and Sytrus (not sure who by).

while im here if anyone knows the best FREE drum synth for this genre that would be much appreciated, as the drums i use are quite low quality sampled beats.

Back