Echo Tail - We Sold Our Soul To Infinity

Stebz

Hi everyone, I've been working on album for the past few weeks now and I felt an impulse to post some of my recordings on here for everyone to hear, as I am very interested to hear what everyone else thinks about my work.

I record mostly rock music, but I also work with electronic elements within my recordings; if i were to describe my music it would be progressive/post-rock. The only aspect missing in my recordings are the vocals at the moment, but they will be added in the near future.

Here is one of the songs I have created, it serves as a closure to the album, and at 10 minutes, I hope it keeps your attention haha. I have around 8-10 other songs too, so if you are interested in those, I will be happy to show them to you too.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1034842&songID=8702081

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated :)

Sounds Ok.
Don't think much of the drum sound though. I'm sure our drum experts here can tell you how to record them better. It's hard to evaluate the music with out the vocals though, 'cos like this it just sounds like a documentary soundtrack or just ambient chill-out.

Joey :)

Yeah... I can't write much, because I have a meeting to go to, but from the 2 minutes I heard, I really like the layering of the guitars and orchestration. I think you did a pretty good job.

The drums also sound pretty good. Nothing spectacular, but they do their job. I'd be very interested to hear this with vocals!

Back