Drippy (Lofi Hiphop)

It sounds like you're doing that thing where the kick massively compresses the mix so that it sounds huge. That's not a great match for lo-fi hip hop and other such "chill" genres.

I might also put more sustain on those synth notes. They all seem to be decaying way too quickly. Especially that warbly organ at the beginning.

The lead synth and the hi-hat together sound kind of "Casio-demo", which is more of a vaporwave thing.

1. The storm sample is horrendous. Find something clearer and cleaner.
2. Where is the snare? The beat is undeveloped.
3. You are throwing in a note which makes a minor chord into a major, halfway through its appearance. This sounds odd and off-putting. 1:26 is an example of that part. Need to take that note out.

In have no idea what this is but it seems so random as to be a joke, surely? The monkeys laughing at the end just made me think its not serious.

Sorry - but it's pretty horrible and genre-less.

In have no idea what this is but it seems so random as to be a joke, surely? The monkeys laughing at the end just made me think its not serious.

Sorry - but it's pretty horrible and genre-less.

Laughing monkeys? Not sure you are listening to the same track I am... lol!

The storm sample is not good. At very least it is too loud and no realism or ambience.

Try Freesound. Link HERE

For some reason I like that rain sound. The lightening sounds like the Hammer Horrors. Nice afternoon chill music

Back