Dog off the leash

Sounds pretty solid. I would try to record a real bass, or record a bass part on a guitar and pitch shift it down on octave. But, otherwise, harmonies are very on point :)
Good mix.

I love a good bass line and IMHO if it were lowered just a db or 2 it would enhance your great inspiration! Over all very very nice! 4 :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: 's.

I thought the bass was at a good level, nice and distinct, but full and supportive. The rhythm guitars were my issue. Not chunky enough, kind of glassy/shimmering rather than rounded and meaty. Probably just the amp/cab combo rather than mix issues. Also, Vai was the first inspiration that came to mind.

No complaints. Listened on my Behringers, and I must say it was a smooth tune.

Thanks !!

Sounds pretty solid. I would try to record a real bass, or record a bass part on a guitar and pitch shift it down on octave. But, otherwise, harmonies are very on point :)
Good mix.

Thanks ! Bass is real ....

I love a good bass line and IMHO if it were lowered just a db or 2 it would enhance your great inspiration! Over all very very nice! 4 :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: 's.

I've listened to this on many different systems and haven't felt the bass was too much on any of them. Maybe just personal preference. What did you listen on ?

Thank you for commenting !!!

I hear some Vai in there too! :thumbs up:

Nice :) Thanks !!

I thought the bass was at a good level, nice and distinct, but full and supportive. The rhythm guitars were my issue. Not chunky enough, kind of glassy/shimmering rather than rounded and meaty. Probably just the amp/cab combo rather than mix issues. Also, Vai was the first inspiration that came to mind.

I think your right, a bit more meat it the rhythm guitars would've been nice.

Thanks for having a listen and commenting !!

Back