Demo for consideration.

I enjoyed this but I'm late to the commentary so you have probably figured it all out now. I notice Greg likes the drums, and I would take his advice before mine on that score, but I feel the kick is a little "boomy" for the style.

A quick perusal of the comments suggest the mixing of the guitars has been covered, The guitar at the intro is too indistinct, as is the lead.

That's not bad forum etiquette. That's bad human being etiquette.

Right!

Have at it Steeno. Just respectfully say fuck off for 'trying to screw with my thread'.

Nobody needs a guy posting psuedo mastered versions by a member with 7 posts that only gives a :\. Not placing judgement yet, but those with any integrity would give more explanation.

I call troll myself.

It was rude, but it brought out the vocal more, and that's an improvement. Think it was skill, or just lack of tact?

Not sure but it doesn't really matter. The vocal is where it is for a reason. :p

I thought from my first listen, your mix was very deliberate and your questions was only were there any issues technically with the mix.

My comment on the lyrics was based on the intimate nature of the mix, the lyrics are going to be very important.

I thought from my first listen, your mix was very deliberate and your questions was only were there any issues technically with the mix.

My comment on the lyrics was based on the intimate nature of the mix, the lyrics are going to be very important.

Heh. I didn't ask any questions but wanting general feedback was implied. :p

All the advice here is good and very much appreciated.

Back