Death/Thrash Metal from Finland

One of the warmest rock/metal mixes i have heard on this Board. :) Most of them have been real thin. No warmth or bottom. this has plenty of bottom. I Like :)

Of course Just me. A touch more eq on the kick drum, especially around 100 Hz. Just a touch to make me feel it a bit more. Just my opinion.

Well..
Its no Nightwish, but i liked it.
Nice work man.
Youve got a good amonut of homework into those songs i take it.
How did you get that vocal sound?
I liked it.

Thanks again. Here's the vocal chain:

Röde NT-1000 -> DBX Mini Pre (with replaced 12AU7 tube)

Nothing special in the mix except I added some warmth from Magneto.

Daunt said:
No, not yet. This is our sixth demo since 1995 and I kind of hope someone's interested this time:) I'll check your band when I get home.

Unfortunatly it more about who you know, than what you do, and how good you do it.

But also its about the genre. The best selling death metal album of all time (Deicide-Legion) hasnt even sold 1million copies!
And its been out since 1992!
:eek:

I mean really....If you do this music...you do it because you love it.

Pretty damn bad ass. The only thing I don't like about the mix is the snare... it sounds kinda flat to me. It's not so noticable during most of the song... expet near the intro where there's a couple bar break and it's just quarter note snare hits. For one I thought that was a lame fill and feared the rest of the song would be lame. It might have been because the snare sounded so flat right there. Really that was the only thing that stood out for me, and I thought the song rocked hard. Some great riffs in there.

Good luck getting signed :)

Back