The cover of a favorite song from a favorite cartoon

DenDaj

Hi! It's me again :) I finished recording a new song. This is my daughter's favorite song from "My Little Pony" "Equestria Girls" cartoon. I recreated the music and she sang the song in a Russian version. I'll be glad to hear some feedback about the sound, mix, and performance.

I'm so sorry about not commenting a lot on this forum. I don't have enough time to listen to music. English is not my language, so it's a little hard in me to write a long deep review.

Thank you!
Peace!

Last edited:
Sounds awesome! How old is your daughter? She sounds great.

Everything sounds really good, but if I had to offer any constructive criticism, I would say that the snare could have a little more life or presence in it; it sounds a tad on the dull side to me. And the guitars are rushing a little bit at times during the busy single-note riffs.

But overall, this is fantastic. Very cool that you're able to collaborate with your daughter this way. Mine (she's only 4) loves My Little Pony too. :)

Thank you for listening and feedback!
She is 7 years old. She should start to sing English, but she'll start to learn English only in this year.

Thank you for listening and feedback!
She is 7 years old. She should start to sing English, but she'll start to learn English only in this year.

This is the acoustic version of this song

Very cool stuff man. Great to see your vid of you and the girls doing the song too. Man I wish I had time to keep putting out music. Songs sounds good and so do the girl's vocals.

Thank you,Bruthish! I don't have enough time for music either. It was my day off and I had opportunity to record vocal and guitars. My family wants my attention,so it's hard to find free time to sit in front of computer.But I found couple of hours here and there for finishing this project. Now I thinking to shoot a video on this song. Something simple. iPhone and Movie Maker :)

Back