Conselution (Please comment)

Seems really bright to me but I'm not 100%, maybe it's something else that seems a bit off. Really thoughtful production on this, well arranged, nice work there.

Seems really bright to me but I'm not 100%, maybe it's something else that seems a bit off. Really thoughtful production on this, well arranged, nice work there.

Yes, it seems very bright. Some speakers even distort the sound on low volume, like they can't handle the "sound".

Thanks for your comment!

echo...bright/loud. the ringing piece in the far right ear is very harsh. bass could have some more bottom to it, perhaps. not too far off Peter, imo.

echo...bright/loud. the ringing piece in the far right ear is very harsh. bass could have some more bottom to it, perhaps. not too far off Peter, imo.

Thank you Taras. I know I used a saturation plugin on a few things, even on the vocals, maybe the tambourin as well.. I guess that could be part of the problem. I agree that it lacks bottom. And some frequencies.. perhaps around 400 khz.. and what I need isn´t to crank the eq but to add some warm sounds, I guess.

Anyway, I´ll be fine adjusting the killer hit song if I ever make one.

Back