Collab with Rami !

How did this thread get almost 10,000 views???
:eek:
Something has to be out of whack.

Lots of Johnny Winter fans out there. :D

Or maybe Rami or Jimistone fans.

Or maybe Russian interference? I think senate hearings are in order. Lol
:D

Damn Google bots! Now out of the blue I'm getting Johnny Winter videos showing up in my video feed.
:D
You obviously have the johnny winter virus.
lol
I guess when you have 13 thousand views and only 22 comments... it's a pretty good mix huh?
:)

^ this pretty much sums it up.

Dig the tune! :thumbs up:

Thanks.
Actually, Johnny's comment, that you quoted, was on the original first mix I posted. I worked on the guitar tone and beefed up the low end of the bass guitar on the mix that's up now. (I took the original first mix down after your post I think).
I was just wondering which mix you listened to.
Thank you so much for lending you ear and your comment!

Really cool tone Jimi! Having a live drummer makes all the difference in the world....and having a GREAT drummer is even better!

I listened to your latest mix and I think it is very well done. My only crits is that I agree with Nola on the overall sound. There is a hollowness that makes it appear to be a live cut. It got better in your latest mix but I still think there is a hole in it and I think its simply the play off of the bass and drums. I also thought that the snare maybe a little too tight(abrupt and little resonance) but all personal preference. I did hear a couple times what sounded like Soundcloud messed with the splashes.

Loved the guitar tone and playing. I think you have a great handle on it! Great solo too!

Great job brother!

Really cool tone Jimi! Having a live drummer makes all the difference in the world....and having a GREAT drummer is even better!

I listened to your latest mix and I think it is very well done. My only crits is that I agree with Nola on the overall sound. There is a hollowness that makes it appear to be a live cut. It got better in your latest mix but I still think there is a hole in it and I think its simply the play off of the bass and drums. I also thought that the snare maybe a little too tight(abrupt and little resonance) but all personal preference. I did hear a couple times what sounded like Soundcloud messed with the splashes.

Loved the guitar tone and playing. I think you have a great handle on it! Great solo too!

Great job brother!

Thanks Bruthish!
I appreciate you giving it a listen. Thanks for the mix comments too!.

Are you kidding? Are you saying this thread has 70k views, or that the SC link has that many listens.
On my mobile, I dont see any kind of view counts. So you could be pulling my leg for all I know. :)

Back