"Choices"

I really don't have any comments other than, nice performance, great mix (I like how the kick and bass where coming in just right on my system).

Is that snare leaning to the right? Could just be me. Nice stuff.

I really don't have any comments other than, nice performance, great mix (I like how the kick and bass where coming in just right on my system).

Is that snare leaning to the right? Could just be me. Nice stuff.

hey DM, thanks for listening......

yea, the snare could be favoring one side or the other....

they are real drums, recording true to the soundstage, as they were setup in the studio,
with stereo overheads,
so if the room had more snare to the right, that's where it set in the mix.

this is off the 1st album i did, where an internet buddy/fellow musician, was able to take my demos, and have Brent Dacus play along with them to provide some great drum tracks, which i then started from scratch with, and re-recorded all my parts playing along with the 'new' drums.

that was a great project to do, back in 2006, i had a roland all in one DAW.....
mike was in DFW, with another VS machine... he did great with the drum tracking... he did his part in the 2480,
and sent me data discs, which i dumped into my VS1880.
my beef with the roland was always that it would not export WAV's, only proprietary roland data files that had to be burned with a SCSI drive...... ugh.

lets raaaawwwwwk !!!

up beat,great playing ... :)

alright cake!
thanks man

---------- Update ----------

Sounds good to me.

Soundcloud song links don't work on my legacy computer, so it's nice if they're tagged like this:

"legacy computer"

what is that?
any computer that doesn't play an active link,
is probably a machine i would not want to deal with............!
heheh

thanks for listening man, appreciate it

Back