case mayfield +choir....vocal too loud?

Hello there, yes, it's dry, but on this song that's cool... anyway i'll try to add more instruments like a cello, piano or violin...

The vox is not too loud.

Good work

Very nice - love the vocals and the fingerpicking guitar. Mix is great but I would add some more reverb (that's just me)....:):cool::):cool:

That sounds wonderful:). Very clear and intimate sounding. I think it could be at least a little wetter and still retain those qualities, but it sounds like you know what you're doing, and I certainly don't claim to...:)

Wonderful song - I've listened to it twice already. Great melody, and there's not a thing I could say about the guitar or lead vocal - dry suits it perfectly. I think the choir could be filled out a little, though - personally, I wish there were twice as many people in it! Sometimes when the choir came in, I wasn't sure if it was just the lead vocalist until the other voices were raised. If it was an artistic choice, keep it - me, I'd like a little more. Still, very good work - I like it a lot.

if i knew i had that recording that day...I added more room mics.

and that day was a tryout. im sure if it was a recording day, the musiccians would have brought it more stable with finnished ideas. still i like their intuition, its suits the song.

many tnx for the ideas and feedback

Back