BROS >>>> mp3 question?!?!??!?!!??!?!?! WTF WTF WTF www.lightningmp3.com

Man is missed you and shit :D

Its great having you back man, bring out your hammertracks, and bombs and sutch

Mujahedin

Nakatria >>> bro thax bro me and the motherfuck*in DTRAIN got kicked outta tha compuer lab for a longas*s time for cussingas*s in the computer lab during the recording of bombtrax BUT WE ARE BACK BRO THE MOTHER FRUCK*IN DTRAN WHOOO WHO!

Snakedog5050 >>>>> Bro I dont knowas*s if u were trying to be be helpful or funny but you were neither maybe you should all try to mekae cents more

ANYBODY USE UP lightning mp3?!??!? ANYBODY HAVE THAT PROBLEM!!!!!! THE FILE ALLS SAYS ASSSS** .mp3 BUT IT WONT UPLAOD and says it aint mp3 but it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who`s DTRAIN, be that you Cat. :confused:

Have you laid down any new beats.

I got some BOMB Turds Busting, beef and maccaroni....

Word up at traffalgar square

WHERE IS THE FEED BROS?

NAKATIRAIAR >>> BRO the motherfuc*kin DTRAIN is the force I right up beats with and shi*t we right up lryics and I can't post up my new bombtrax cause nobody is answering up my question the lighitningmp3 sitlll ainta*ss working I dont know what to do it is acting like shi*t at me bros what do I do?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

PREDICIMENT>>> YO BACK AT YA but BRo thax for trying but I dont get it.. YO

Snakedog5050 >>> sorry I snapped up at you bro will check out your tune but your post sucked

none of you bros tired to post up an mp3 and it saidas*s it aint an mp3??!?!??!??!!?!?!?!!?!? FEED BROS TJOFOEL@!??!
[/SIZE]

I've had prob-fucking-lems posting *ass-shit on LightiningMP-mother-ass-fucking-snoop-blew-his-cookies-on-my-momma-3. I was tripping with an atom-fuckin-ass-ic beat in motherfrucking A major-ass-minor and it wouldn't gimme no pussy-ass feed, so I said "Fuck this shit-ho-bitch-pussy-ass sight, it makes no mo-cents"...Took my mother-ass-fucking-neotron-fuckin'ass trax and trans-fucking-posed to some lethal G-bring-yo-sister-to-the-party-di-fucking-miinished. Shit still didn't fly with Dre, so I joined another posse. Word to yo Gammy.

oops RAMI, forgot to sign my rep, I missed the shift key to make a ~ in ~~Snake~~ and hit the enter key instead. The bomb >>> sorry my post sucks, so you really checking out my tune, I could really use your insight cuz you gotsas*s experience in tha industry and $$$ is $$$ with your cat the DTRAIN and shi*t. DKIS-FUC*KIN-JFdsF!!!

BOMB>>>>>THat Sight IS ProPEr Whack YO!I puT A MP-BasTARdiN 3 ON thEre YesTERDAY BRO, ANDDDD IT*** DIDnt PlAY Z Is VEry Urban. It's THe Shit. >>>>£££>>><<<<YOYOI sAy THis SHit iS ClowninG DOg PeACeOuT

Attachments

• 1_a_tinycat.jpg
    1_a_tinycat.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Hey BoMb!!! What Be the haps my friend??? Holey Nacho Cheese...that skisnik Mp3 stuff is way whack. We best line it up and give it a good hosing, eh? For me, I love me them peeps, and let them get crunchy...it's better than toast.

Later man...hope the sounds are all creamy.

Yo, sup from de east syde.... nukkas be way chillin ova' hee'...straight uP werd... yoo usin some crak'd a$$ warez for dat shiz or what...tha'd be sUm crucialz dere ma man...

Ma fukerz be twizded uP in here...Naztie ol' skul beat ta da 'Z'....

Yo peeps, nukka gunna help dis crakka out or what???

WErD

Perdi done

DAMAN BROS YOU AINTAS*S all with any answer yet!!!!!

RAMI >>> Bro damn and shi*t I clicked up your website and damn bro how did you get htat going did you steal that website or how did you do that bro?!?!?!

Snakedog5050 >>>>> I will check out you shi*t

Gummblefish bro>>> No fu*ck bro, I use up mother fuc*kin hammerhead rhythm ass* station to make up WAV FILES BUT WHEN I VONCERT TO MP3 th e site dont accept them up I have to find a new site or find out why that site aint all workin up and shit bro you got any idesa?

Dogman >> bro wtf you in the rong tread bro this aint no food tread go back to your whatever you do. Thax bro you got music to check out????

Prediciemnt>>> wtf?? you think I should use up anothe rprogram but I dont haveas&s none no other program bro I ANIT MONEY ASS LIEK SoME OF YOU

AGAIN BROS >>>> r there different types of mp3 files at that sight cause it aintas*s working still WHAT YOU GUYS USE TO CONVERT THE WAV TO THE MP#!!!!

bro lisTen yUo aint concert mp3 ass rite. when de shite ass cAn yUo conertv to from wav file yuO dun fu**ed at uP bro. PIK DE MP3 oUT uP DAT LIST...... rite? NOt de WAV!!!!! FU** de WAV bro... hIt UP da MP3 den SAVE at bish bro. YOU FLYin now?

J.C. Scott said:
bro lisTen yUo aint concert mp3 ass rite. when de shite ass cAn yUo conertv to from wav file yuO dun fu**ed at uP bro. PIK DE MP3 oUT uP DAT LIST...... rite? NOt de WAV!!!!! FU** de WAV bro... hIt UP da MP3 den SAVE at bish bro. YOU FLYin now?

JC WTF bro??? Why you guys all got up the filz and wont tell me how to load them up and shi*t then it shits *back at me, wtf? IT SAYS MPFUC*IN 3 !!!!!!!!

The__Bomb said:
RAMI >>> Bro damn and shi*t I clicked up your website and damn bro how did you get htat going did you steal that website or how did you do that bro?!?!?!
No dawwwwgggg...I didn't jack the shit, home...I did some weird mothah-ass fucking shit. I hope yo ass is sittin' down for this, because it might shock yo nervous-ass system. You ready fo this, muther fuckah???? Here goes, home....

I pay for the web-mother-ass fucking site. :eek:

There are only two reasons MP3's won't upload - either you are behind a firewall that strips the file info, or you are using a conversion proggy that does.

Word.

Back