Boy Band

That was refreshing. The overall sound, especially the vocal, reminds me of some older Dave Edmunds (Girl Talk..). I'll throw in a little Nick Lowe - (Cruel to Be Kind) - to boot :guitar:

Hey Andrush, spantini, 9 strings, and maxbe - THank you all for the listen.

I'll play around with a guitar part to provide some accents between line. Good idea.

First impression, S?

Add meat to the snare -- it's a little blocky.

Vox levels are fine -- you'll season to your liking, not mine. :D

Git tones are good, but bring the lead forward more. It's a lead guitar. Make it act like one. :D

Harmony blends are perfect. You've also got a good lock between the kick and the bass.

Minor stuff -- the lead git level and snare tones are my biggest targets.

Great tune Trip,

I guess my nit is when the right guitar goes from the full strum to a picking figure at 1:23, that throws the mix out of balance with the full chunky strum still on the left. It happens again after the bridge.

Did I hear a kick flub at 2:38?

A bit snarky lyrically. No very snarky.

Harmonies sound great.

Man, this is a really good performance!
I really enjoyed the vocal and background vocals. Fantastic job there for sure. The mix sounds good to me. I have been mixing on some of my stuff today, so my ears may be a little shot but I certainly don't hear any glaring nits. All good to my ears. IBB's drumming is excellent.

Great song Triple!!

Hey Dub, Slick, and Jimi. Thank you for the reviews.

I agree the snare could have just a bit more snap. I think I'm going to change that. And the riff/lead could come up a nudge.

Also agree fully that the picked part on the right is not balancing the chugs on the left. Need to address. Maybe just a volume boost. Might require a bit of compression. I'll figure it out.

Thanks again everyone.

Back