Blues Guitar Track

A good listen. Nice chops and musical ideas in the guitar part. Ballsy for any guitarist to cover Hendrix! Maybe it's an editing-oriented timing thing but for a lot of the tune the guitar is little too loose rhythmically with the bass/drums.

A good listen. Nice chops and musical ideas in the guitar part. Ballsy for any guitarist to cover Hendrix! Maybe it's an editing-oriented timing thing but for a lot of the tune the guitar is little too loose rhythmically with the bass/drums.

Thank you for the feedback. I view this as a learning experience so I really value what others have to say. After working on something for days (this is TOTALLY a solo effort) I find I cannot judge my work.

I would tend to play this a little loose (that's how I feel this tune). Sometimes when I'm working on a project I hear what you are talking about. When you say a lot of the tune are there parts that sound looser than others (what is the time)?

Sometimes I feel like the latency (very very slight) might be throwing me off. Is there a way to correct or reduce latency?

Back