Blackout

ollie99

Hey guys this is a new short song that I have made.
It's the first song I've completed in a while - I have about 5 on the go which I haven't finished woops.
I did this one quickly in 2 days so please comment on the composing and the sound and mix quality and anything that you think I could change.

From a sound mixing point, solid mix, solid sound. Nothing I could say to do one way or another as far as the sound goes. This would be good base for a song. Would like to hear it once you start adding in the "seasoning".

From a sound mixing point, solid mix, solid sound. Nothing I could say to do one way or another as far as the sound goes. This would be good base for a song. Would like to hear it once you start adding in the "seasoning".
Thanks! The song in my signature is the last song I actually completed and you can really tell the difference in sound quality.
I have thought about making it into a longer song. I was thinking perhaps at the end I could replace the original short riff with some clean guitars leading into a clean section and then maybe returning to the heavy stuff at the end again.

Back