That Bitch

This is a pretty good mix. The mids are more open. I'm not hearing the boominess. Comparing this mix to the first one is instructive. Good job!

This is a pretty good mix. The mids are more open. I'm not hearing the boominess. Comparing this mix to the first one is instructive. Good job!

Thanks LOL. The right guitar is growing on me. Everything seems to fit the song so well that I'm not sure I'm going to do much more to it. Well I'm going to turn those "ohhh ahhh" background vocals down some because I didn't want them out too much anyway. And also they are pitchy, but you can't tell when it's turned down a little more.

I have a bunch of other songs and at least half of them I'm throwing away. Some of them are softer singing styles and I think they are really good, but I'm just doing better with the more aggressive vocal style. I don't think I have the patience to make my soft pretty singing sound good. I can at least tolerate my voice in this song. So, I'm going to try to just do songs that are a little more upbeat and gritty. It's like I'm finding my style while I'm at it lol. So, F it right? lol

I'd probably look at getting rid of some of those old mixes, or making them private because right now you are completely dominating my soundcloud feed haha.

Back