Birthday Party (New Original Song, With Music Video)

propman

Hey guys. First off, let me say I have spent the last four days working on this thing. Today (October 8th) is my birthday, and I wanted to have something to mark it with. Here is something I don't believe I have ever done. Along with a soundclick link, I am providing a youtube link to a music video. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while I was making it.
Music Video
Stream And MP3 Download
In other news, I am ver happy to have 4 of my songs included in a TMBG podcast intitled They Now

-Adam.

Last edited:
I think I get the point about the chorus, going on & on obsessively about the birthday party for the kid who plainly doesn't want it.
The verse is superb - your vocals are great - a little essing that could be treated but otherwise unreal!
Nice arrangement - not clutter.
I watched the flcik 1st now am listening to see if it has the same impact - it does!
The 1.35 section about the Christmas tree shows another side of your voice as does tinkly bits in the peripherals of your arrangemet skills.
The lyrics - particularly the x box comments - are inspired.
sock(es), boxes.
I'm glad you didn't end with a pie/cake in the face!
Was that your g'mother with the explosives?
On another tack - Happy Birthday!
How many pairs of socks?
My wife gave me a nice $7000 motorcycle for mine (then again: it's how I commute).

I think I get the point about the chorus, going on & on obsessively about the birthday party for the kid who plainly doesn't want it.
The verse is superb - your vocals are great - a little essing that could be treated but otherwise unreal!
Nice arrangement - not clutter.
I watched the flcik 1st now am listening to see if it has the same impact - it does!
The 1.35 section about the Christmas tree shows another side of your voice as does tinkly bits in the peripherals of your arrangemet skills.
The lyrics - particularly the x box comments - are inspired.
sock(es), boxes.
I'm glad you didn't end with a pie/cake in the face!
Was that your g'mother with the explosives?
On another tack - Happy Birthday!
How many pairs of socks?
My wife gave me a nice $7000 motorcycle for mine (then again: it's how I commute).
Dang. A bike? Anyway, thank you very much dude. I'm glad you liked it. I wish I could say more, but I really don't know how to elaborate. Just thank you. Oh, check the update on the first post. How cool is that? I'm so exited! :D And no socks yet. I'm expecting them though! :D

-Adam.

I'm impressed - BUT, I'd expect that the TMBG world would take note of your work (it's THAT good).
Yeah a bike - but she sold my old one for just $500 in the deal so I was a little saddened.
Attached is a snap of said bike (a little Yamaharley Virago/Star 250)& myself about to head off to school - winter morning.
PS - am wearing birthday socks under the wet weather duds.

Attachments

• new bike 002b.jpg
    new bike 002b.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 55
I'm impressed - BUT, I'd expect that the TMBG world would take note of your work (it's THAT good).
Yeah a bike - but she sold my old one for just $500 in the deal so I was a little saddened.
Attached is a snap of said bike (a little Yamaharley Virago/Star 250)& myself about to head off to school - winter morning.
PS - am wearing birthday socks under the wet weather duds.
Crap! Nice ride dude. Oh, and sorry for overlooking your last question. Yes, it is my Grandma. I told her to act scared at the thing, but she got one that was way louder than all the rest and it really made her jump! :D

Haha, pretty cool. Good job on everything and happy birthday! :)
Thanks for tuning in Greg! I'm glad you liked it!

love the song & the video, happy birthday:)
Thanks, and thanks!

-Adam.

What a great song. Is that you in the video? Jeez you look young. Nothing like I though you would look like.

Seriously though, very cool song. Really well done. My favorite I've heard of yours. Cool vid too.

Effin' great. Good tunes, imagination...and some star-power besides.

You got what it takes to be a real success.

Oh...the Rhodes was a tad overpowering late in the tune.

Dude, that was a very cool song and video. Vox and all were awesome. I'll try to give you a few points for this one. Keep em' coming.

What a great song. Is that you in the video? Jeez you look young. Nothing like I though you would look like.

Seriously though, very cool song. Really well done. My favorite I've heard of yours. Cool vid too.
That is me in the video, and yeah. I guess I am young. (17) Thanks a lot. I'm glad you liked it enough to put your favorite label on it! :D

Effin' great. Good tunes, imagination...and some star-power besides.

You got what it takes to be a real success.

Oh...the Rhodes was a tad overpowering late in the tune.
I know about the rhodes, but I didn't think it was too overpowerinh. Thank a lot. I'm glad you found it effin' great! :D

Dude, that was a very cool song and video. Vox and all were awesome. I'll try to give you a few points for this one. Keep em' coming.
Thanks much Dodgeaspen! :D

-Adam.

Kickass song and video - nice work, and happy b-day!! I'm not gonna post the music I made when I was 17 :)

Better late than never, so

Happy Birthday, Adam!

It's great actually seeing you perform a song. Loved the video and the song's pure quality. You really live your music, there's nothing artificial about it. Don't ever stop, you've got plenty of fans here!;)

Joey :):):):)

Kickass song and video - nice work, and happy b-day!! I'm not gonna post the music I made when I was 17 :)
Lol. Thanks man. I'm sure it wasn't that bad.

Happy birthday, and congrats on the props from TMBG.

I'm quite jealous of the latter! :D
Well, it isn't exactly TMBG. It is an unofficial podcast, but it was endorsed by them, and many many tmbg fans listen. Thanks for listening, and commenting.

Better late than never, so

Happy Birthday, Adam!

It's great actually seeing you perform a song. Loved the video and the song's pure quality. You really live your music, there's nothing artificial about it. Don't ever stop, you've got plenty of fans here!;)

Joey :):):):)
Thank you Joey. I don't think I've ever read a nicer comment. Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad you liked it.

-Adam.

Adam,
A couple of questions if I may...
What prog. do you edit vid. with?
What format is your vid. in when you "upload' to Utub?
Oh, my missus is impressed by your song, voice, vid, etc etc etc.

Great mix, very polished sound.

Happy Birthday :D
Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it! And thanks!

Adam,
A couple of questions if I may...
What prog. do you edit vid. with?
What format is your vid. in when you "upload' to Utub?
Oh, my missus is impressed by your song, voice, vid, etc etc etc.
I just used windows movie maker. It may not be the best, as syncing up the voice with the video was horribly tedious. Second, I upped it from a WMV file. (windows media/movie file) It actually comes up on youtube as an FLV for standard def and for high def it is an mpeg I believe. And I'm glad it got good reviews from "the missus" as you say. I'm pretty sick right now. Bad throat and what not. I am going to get to see TMBG thuogh in the next few days. I'm so exited. It'll be my first show. Oh, and if I made any spelling errors, I'm tired. :D Thanks again.

-Adam.

Back