The beggar

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

And here is my newer version:

And here is my third version:

Hi there.

Nice guitars, great bass. Beautiful drumsound, but sounding with a little lack of breath in the mix. Great constant volume of vocals, good comptession or limiting. Welldone, but on the headphones I did get a little tired from the leadvox. It felt a bit oppressed IMO. This recording made me curious so I took a look at your website. And, man, this gave a different view on your song. I heard your 'people come and go' what made me think that you haven't finished the Beggar yet. 'People come and go' proves that you can do better. :guitar:

Hi there.

Nice guitars, great bass. Beautiful drumsound, but sounding with a little lack of breath in the mix. Great constant volume of vocals, good comptession or limiting. Welldone, but on the headphones I did get a little tired from the leadvox. It felt a bit oppressed IMO. This recording made me curious so I took a look at your website. And, man, this gave a different view on your song. I heard your 'people come and go' what made me think that you haven't finished the Beggar yet. 'People come and go' proves that you can do better. :guitar:

Thanks a lot! Yeah, Im not satisfied with the lead vocals either.. You should know that the "Friend/people come and go" song is recorded in a studio, so... But my hope is to release my next tune entirely by myself.

Back