Batman v Superman Movie Trailer Instrumental

D-toks

Hi all,

Was wanting feedback on my most recent Soundcloud instrumental.

Posted it just now and what I was going for here was a Batman v Superman movie teaser/trailer instrumental sound. I was trying to establish a dark, ominous mood for the song. Considering some feedback I got for my last track, I decided to record a new tagline, which I think suits this slower bpm type of song than the rather aggressive tagline I used for every song before. I also made it quieter in the mix.

However, what I'd like to know is was I able to effectively the theme of darkness and a Batman v Superman type vibe to my listeners? Please let me know. Of course, any other feedback is welcome as well. Thanks!

Everything is put together well. But it all has a very sterile midi sound. And it's the same sort of thing all the way through. Could use some words besides a copyright notice. The finger snaps that decay real fast were cool.

Everything is put together well. But it all has a very sterile midi sound. And it's the same sort of thing all the way through. Could use some words besides a copyright notice. The finger snaps that decay real fast were cool.

Thanks so even with the violin sections it was sterile? I tried to spice things up with those but yeah, a soundtrack is typically not the focus in a movie, it's in the background of something cinematic so maybe on its own it sounds uninteresting, which is what you're getting at by it needs words or something else?

Back