Bass in new one but Think theres phasing

The bass really helps. It sounds just a bit rumbly. Not real bad. But if you roll off some of the real low end - like below 60-70hz just a bit, it might help.

Not sure what phasing you're referring to. The cymbals are swirly, but that might be soundcloud. It does that all the time to cymbals.

Your guitar sound is really good. I don't know if you can ever get the chug you hear in this genre at the pro level. You're close tho.

Thanls! yeah i can only hear the volumething through my KRK rokit 6's especially at the beginning i cant on other speakers though. Also a change of strings is in order as well. def can filter a bit more just happy the bass is slowly comingf through compared to older mixes and i can improve from here

YouTube

see if yotube has affected the cymbals from here

Yeah, the YT still has some swirliness, so it's probably in the original.

The big thing that I'm noticing is the timing. The second mix seems like the guits are more in time with each other, but everything is still a little bit loose. I'd recommend trying to get the timing dead on before you start worrying about phase so you don't have to do the latter twice.

Yeah, the YT still has some swirliness, so it's probably in the original.

The big thing that I'm noticing is the timing. The second mix seems like the guits are more in time with each other, but everything is still a little bit loose. I'd recommend trying to get the timing dead on before you start worrying about phase so you don't have to do the latter twice.

Yeah thats really wierd the guitars are the same take.only the mixing is different but yeah thanks for the input though I always appreciate it

Back