Bashment mix

I like the mix. Really great vocals. Like the echo. Really like the verses. The effect on the snare during the chorus may be a bit much, just dry it a bit, and the string keys have an odd flavor and the osculation of those keys combines with the vocal pattern rhythm to make the mix start to sound harsh vibrato.
Like the song! After three listens, the vibrato starts to sound okay, just first impression, I guess.

Very cool and catchy. I have no comments except that the snare during verses may by a little dry, but thats just a personal thing.

Song, mix and arrangement are all really well done Ben. That melodica part is great.

Were you involved in the playing or is it just the mix you're interested in? My only criticism is that I'd like a little more beef to the beat - it's a little bit polite and maybe brittle. I don't know if you could make it assert itself more? Other than that, sounding really good.

Song, mix and arrangement are all really well done Ben. That melodica part is great.

Were you involved in the playing or is it just the mix you're interested in? My only criticism is that I'd like a little more beef to the beat - it's a little bit polite and maybe brittle. I don't know if you could make it assert itself more? Other than that, sounding really good.

in this case I wasn't involved in the playing at all, but did help with the arrangement a bit, my role was to mix and produce it.

Back