Am I off rhythm on this track?

It's kind of weird. I wouldn't say it's off-time by much, but it almost seems as though there are 2 identical drum tracks which go out of sync with each other a couple of times. Is that possible???

Nice song, by the way.

It's kind of weird. I wouldn't say it's off-time by much, but it almost seems as though there are 2 identical drum tracks which go out of sync with each other a couple of times. Is that possible???

Nice song, by the way.

Perhaps...I didn't write the beat. The guy who made the beat told me it was on rhythm but then someone else stated it was definitely off beat after 30 seconds. I think of it as syncopated rather than off beat.

I'll ask the guy who made the beat if it's from his part.

thanks for listening

-aaron

Nice song, by the way.
Thats what it sounds like to me.

Thats what it sounds like to me.

True.

I talked to the producer and he also noticed it. The thing is when I recorded my vocals and mixed it, somehow it just made some parts of the drums out of sync. I used MixCraft and not sure if that's what it caused.

Anyway, I gave him the acapella and he's gonna fix it and put it back on timing :)

thanks for listening

-aaron

Couldn't tell the timing is off or not. But can tell you that that singing voice is pretty cool. Very nice singing and nice melodies. :)

Couldn't tell the timing is off or not. But can tell you that that singing voice is pretty cool. Very nice singing and nice melodies. :)

Thank you..I made up the melody based on few lines the producer gave me...I'm pretty happy with the melody myself :)

The last link does feel the vox are slightly off in a way that they're not giving the pressure syllables right along the beat. :)

Well this one has a little more FX on the vox and it makes the vox lose some of the attack so I'm not sure if they're on time and just the FX are dulling them a little or if they're not on time.

Back