All Hands Lost - Ambitions

Vigo

Hi, just looking for reviews on this track i've been mixing lately, i used some free sampler so the snare/kick/toms can sound weird sometimes apologies for that ( If you know a good free sampler tell me please :) )

Thanks for reviews :)

View attachment All Hands Lost - Ambitions Mix 4.mp3

EDIT : The mp3 compressing completely killed the track... ( sorry for not noticing hehe :P ) i'll send something more decent as soon as i can

Last edited:
Guitars sound good. I wonder if the sound might be a little better if you had dialed in more treble on the guitar. Bass sounded pretty good too. The balance between the guitars and bass sounds good.

The drums are the weak part of the mix. Just not enough power for a song like this.

I assume vocals would be added later. If not, then there isn't enough going on in the song to keep up listener interest.

Guitars sound good. I wonder if the sound might be a little better if you had dialed in more treble on the guitar. Bass sounded pretty good too. The balance between the guitars and bass sounds good.

The drums are the weak part of the mix. Just not enough power for a song like this.

I assume vocals would be added later. If not, then there isn't enough going on in the song to keep up listener interest.

Hey thanks for the review man! yeah vocals are to be added.

For the drums the thing is that I didn't record the tracks and i think the guy who did wasn't the best at it ( the tracks are pretty poorly recorded that's why I had to trig the kick, snare, toms ) if you could give it an other listen with a more fresh quality here is an other mix

View attachment All Hands Lost - Ambitions Mix 4 Part 1.mp3
View attachment All Hands Lost - Ambitions Mix 4 Part 2.mp3

EDIT : Im considering trigging some cymbals too or maybe just the whole kit and it should sound cool

Back