Adeles cover and critic in the mixing of the song

paokz

Hello!..We made a new cover in the song of adele..What do you think about the mixing..The uitar should sound like this or with more reverb and more back?..And can you achieve this?..I think it seems larger this in the chorus of the song

I thought some of the delays for the lead were off tempo...? i'm sure it's set in one place, but really some of them seemed way off. the rhythms sound great, IMO.

That bongo or whatever click track is not fitting the song. The timing is not right either.

Sorry for the negatives, but I have this song stuck in my head as I just recorded a vocal cover track for this tune just yesterday.

I think the time sig you are using is throwing off the whole thing man. Sounds great otherwise.

Hell, maybe we combine what I did last night with yours?

Ok paokz,

I wondered why your rep was in the red and did some looking into your posts.

First off, it seems like you are recording some really good quality stuff. I was taken well by some of them and feel you have much talent and have a good environment to record in.

I do see that your posts do seem to be a bit more directed towards your own personal gratification. No surprise that others here do not give much advise as to your particular songs.

The MP3 clinic is based more on members giving productive advice to other members here based upon other members giving back their own input. You have not given back to that which you asked for.

You must realize that you are now asking for others to give advice about your songs, without giving your personal advice about theirs?

Granted, you may think you are above the level of those that frequent this forum, but I will assure you-the ones who respond to you-are either ones that give a shit about your project or they just wish to give an opinion because they care.

I myself feel you have some great things going on in your studio. I do also feel you are going about things the wrong way, but that isn't really my place to judge you is it?

Take that as you will and to be honest, I fucking hope you are not one of those arrogant dicks that think they know what everyone needs. I have come across that so often in this world of 'everyone' having the ability to be a producer/engineer. It makes me fucking sick...

Anyway...:)

I hope to hear from you and learn from you as well paokz.

I liked what you were going for.I get the concept, but that's it.

Sounds were nice. But nothing was in sync or in time. Bongo, way off. Delay way off.
Even in the video, the hand wasn't even close to the audio of what your were strumming.

I think it's a great start, but you should start over.

Same as above for me sadly. I found the delay on the lead really annoying. Would sound better with just a touch of Reverb, IMO.

I'm probably the only person in the world who hasn't heard Adele's version of this song but there was nothing here to keep me interested for longer than 30 seconds. I skipped through.

Sorry :thumbs up:

i think guitar works, but the cajon or whatever you're using needs that same kind of effect and bring it up ,especially in the chorus. good job .it feels.........

The strummed chords are recorded really well and sound great. The percussion on the guitar body is really distracting, off tempo and sounds bad. The single note runs with delay don't work.

I have to agree with the other commentors. The clicking sound just distracts from the whole experience as it is way to harsh and out of sync. I also feel as the delay is a little much and doesn't need to be there. The chorus is a tab bit mid-heavy for my taste. I think you did a solid cover of the song except for those imperfections.

With love

Thank you so much all of your great advices and sorry i didnt have the time to advise others but i will do it in the future..Promice :)
What do you mean its off tempo..I just put the fabfilter dealy which sinc exactly the time in music so its automatic delay :/

Back