500cc Sleigh Ride

WhiteStrat

Don't stare at the eye.
Forgive me for cross-posting (I just posted this in the "Music Video Production" forum) but I'm not sure I ever posted this little jam in the clinic.

We had a late season snow here in the Midwest, and while the rest of the region bitched about it, I put my camera on my ATV and had some fun! The footage is from today, but the backing track is a couple years old. That's me on all the guitars and my former son-in-law rocking the drums:

Nice jam....video looks like my drive into work every morning...j/k:D.... here in Michigan, we have dodged most of the big snowstorms this winter.....

Cool. I wish some of the clips lasted a little longer though.

I thought you were in trouble around 1:06 or so!

That looks like Maine in April.

That shit looks cold and dreary. I'll take the gulf coast, thanks. :D

Cool vid. What program do you use?

That shit was cold and dreary. And in three months it'll be 105 degrees and I'll be cutting all the grass under that snow! I'll take the Caribbean, thanks! :D

Oh yeah--I use Final Cut Pro for my video crap. (I'm on a Mac.)

Nice jam....video looks like my drive into work every morning...j/k:D.... here in Michigan, we have dodged most of the big snowstorms this winter.....

Thanks for the listen/view queepy! Good for you on dodging the nasty weather, but I'm not moving even an inch further north!

Cool. I wish some of the clips lasted a little longer though.

I thought you were in trouble around 1:06 or so!

That looks like Maine in April.

Thanks, man. The clips did go longer--there was a lot of fun footage--but I chopped it up to make it fit the little jam I had on hand. No time to make an original, longer track. And good catch at 1:06--I was sliding into the trees for sure. If I'd hit the brakes a second later, I'd have eaten some branches!

nice playing!

i kinda miss the snow...till i landed in NYC a few weeks ago and now notice that i fucking hate cold weather :)

good footage from the camera...nice and clear

Seemed like a couple of bone jarring moments as I assumed the vid was from a sled. ATV makes sense of the vid though - crossing the ruts etc could've been interesting.
Lovely guitar tone.
At 1st I wasn't so sure about the stoccato bass bits but they made more sense as the piece grew.
Good combo.

Seemed like a couple of bone jarring moments as I assumed the vid was from a sled. ATV makes sense of the vid though - crossing the ruts etc could've been interesting.
Lovely guitar tone.
At 1st I wasn't so sure about the stoccato bass bits but they made more sense as the piece grew.
Good combo.

Thanks Ray! I appreciate the listen!

Back