Why does it end up quieter?

How are you exporting - to WAV? How are you listening to the exported music? I bet if you import the exported tracks back into Cubase they sound the same volume!

i have it pool to a track in cubase every times so i can compare, and it's 100% quieter. I even tried duplicating an exported version and panning it to see what would happen and it still ends up much quieter when i export it.

Mixing and mastering are two different things.

Awesome. You're back. I haven't logged on in about a week, I was on strike from the end of September until you came back. I checked in every few days to see if you posted somewhere. Glad it didn't last too long. Welcome back dude.

Awesome. You're back. I haven't logged on in about a week, I was on strike from the end of September until you came back. I checked in every few days to see if you posted somewhere. Glad it didn't last too long. Welcome back dude.

Lol. Thanks. That's cool. I appreciae the sentiment. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to come back, but I'm here......for now.....

Lol. Thanks. That's cool. I appreciae the sentiment. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to come back, but I'm here......for now.....

Exactly how I feel. Not being here made me realize that I didn't miss it that much. :D

Exactly how I feel. Not being here made me realize that I didn't miss it that much. :D

Yeah I had no idea how much life the internet sucked away until I got away from it. Man, I did a ton of stuff. Lol.

Anyway, sorry for getting off-topic.

i have it pool to a track in cubase every times so i can compare, and it's 100% quieter. I even tried duplicating an exported version and panning it to see what would happen and it still ends up much quieter when i export it.

Not sure what you mean by 'pool to a track'. Are you exporting to WAV format?

Back