What is Your Biggest Challenge With Your Mixes?

H.R.M.E.

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for new content ideas for my YT channel (home recording made easy) and I was wondering what are the biggest challenges people are struggling with when it comes to mixing your own tracks in your home studios. I woudl love to provide some help and guidance.

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for new content ideas for my YT channel...

You should fix or remove the ones that are "unavailable" on your main page before you pimp your site. ;)
Also...everything you charge money for, is already available for free, from top pros, all over YouTube.

what are the biggest challenges people are struggling with when it comes to mixing your own tracks in your home studios. I woudl love to provide some help and guidance.

I think you can't help me with my struggle. That is less within mixing and mastering.
My biggest struggle always is to get good core tracks. Find the right musicians/instruments, voice, and so on. To find collaboration with what i need within a project.
Where do i get the supporting people?

What is "unavailable" on my main page? What is in my paid for courses are certainly not available on YT, thats for sure and I have much more free content then paid stuff.

Back