which of these two do you prefer?

Why haven't you responded to the many requests from different people to post something you've done

Why, because I'm dealing with highly sensitive copyright protected international chart level pro content. I could get banned from the site and get sued by the artists, I choose not to go that route.

Why, because I'm dealing with highly sensitive copyright protected international chart level pro content. I could get banned from the site and get sued by the artists, I choose not to go that route.
You are so full of shit it's not even funny. Complete bullshit. I'm pretty sure you have mental issues, so I won't make fun of you. I just hope you're taking your medication.

It's a good thing I'm not a moderator. The last thing this place needs is someone like you to ruin it's reputation.

You are so full of shit it's not even funny. Complete bullshit. I'm pretty sure you have mental issues, so I won't make fun of you. I just hope you're taking your medication.

Great, just another hate comment... Can't you see that you are being rude?!

Respect is something one earns. You've earned nothing but disrespect and ridicule. You're a liar. I don't respect liars.

So, what artist(s) are you working with, that you can't post because of "highly sensitive copyright protected international chart level pro content" (HAHAHAHAHA!). Certainly, there's nothing illegal about naming an artist you've worked with. In fact, there's nothing illegal with providing a link to something that's already been released. So, please, direct me to something that's already out on the market that you've been involved in. Why wouldn't you do that, unless you're a lying scum bag?

Please. Just one link. There should be no reason you can't do that.

Liar.

I could get banned from the site

You won't be banned from this site. The bosses love cryptic trolls here. We always have them. People like you offer nothing of actual value, but you get off on people bashing you, which generates posts. Posts generate revenue. You're probably the bosses favorite member because they want quantity over quality.

You won't be banned from this site. The bosses love cryptic trolls here. We always have them. People like you offer nothing of actual value, but you get off on people bashing you, which generates posts. Posts generate revenue. You're probably the bosses favorite member because they want quantity over quality.

Dream on Greg, dream on. :laughings:

No, respect is a product of love.

Why are you avoiding the subject? I asked you a simple question. Why are you not willing to provide a llnk, or at least a name, of an artist you've worked with. And don't give me any bullshit about "highly sensitive copyright protected international chart level pro content" :laughings:.

Liar.

Dream on Greg, dream on. :laughings:

No it's true. You hover just under the threshhold of what gets the usual trolls banned. The bosses love it because you get people to respond to you. You love it because it's the only attention you can get. Quality of content does not matter at this site anymore. Only quantity, and you are all about quantity. You're safe.

Even Pensado is always using these shitty, auto-tuned R&B crap tunes. I can't take it.
Except that a lot of times the things Pensado works with are actually on the charts. I came to his channel pretty late in the game, and started back toward the beginning and there have been a few times when watching his ITLs, I'm like "That's that horrible fucking thing that was all over the radio a couple months ago!"

Bullshit.

Spot on. Hey dobro, those flamers, can you notice how bored they seem, I'm just wondering why are they even here when they lack interest and passion about all of this, to me that just becomes hilarious - being here, hating it all...

Actually, I was a bit out of line with the 'bullshit' comment. He was reporting what was true for him, I guess. He wasn't flaming, he was just missing the point. For me, the guy talking at length or using a Christian rock tune is beside the point - what's important is the technique he's describing and what he came up with by using that technique. A better response to his post would have been: "Beside the point."

Except that a lot of times the things Pensado works with are actually on the charts. I came to his channel pretty late in the game, and started back toward the beginning and there have been a few times when watching his ITLs, I'm like "That's that horrible fucking thing that was all over the radio a couple months ago!"
Yeah, well I never claimed that it wasn't on the charts. Only that it's crap. The 2 actually go together quite often these days. :)

The 2 actually go together quite often these days. :)
Oh, it's been that way for years really, but yeah. I avoid that shit like the plague myself, but I had a girlfriend for a while who wanted to listen to the "party station" all the time.

Oh, it's been that way for years really, but yeah. I avoid that shit like the plague myself, but I had a girlfriend for a while who wanted to listen to the "party station" all the time.
Can't blame her, I guess. We're in the minority, and she's in the majority. That's just the way it be.

I'm just getting into his series. I like it. He makes me laugh and he talks about stuff I don't know about or haven't started noticing yet. I like listening to people who are more intelligent about stuff than me. Last night I listened to his two different episodes on reference mixing. And yeah, it was interesting to hear the kind of stuff he's got in his reference mix repertoire - it's stuff I've never heard before. He talks again and again about using stuff you really like for referencing, so I'm guessing that's his taste in music. And of course, his taste in income as well - that's probably the stuff that's paying his bills.

Back