Is there a good vst plugin which can change my single voice to a children's choir?

I think there is in the same series that can make your guitar sound like a saxophone, and your bass sound like a kazoo, and your drums sound like a slide whistle.

It's a pretty cool plugin, I use it on every track. I actually just sing all the parts then let the plugin turn them into whatever instrument I wanted.

I think there is in the same series that can make your guitar sound like a saxophone, and your bass sound like a kazoo, and your drums sound like a slide whistle.

It's a pretty cool plugin, I use it on every track. I actually just sing all the parts then let the plugin turn them into whatever instrument I wanted.

Reaktor can accomplish some crazy things!!!

he OP has some VERY interesting questions re auto tune as well as FORMANT transformation.
Sounds like some interetsing fromage to me.

We have all been had by a spambot. Because it has been kinda funny, and the fact that it has had 38 posts before it was figured out, I say we just thrash out for a few. lol!

I'll delete it in the morning. :)

I was really hoping for a plug in that would turn my voice into the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and London Symphony at the same time!

Back