Steven Slate Drums 4 Platinium Giveaway!

Mike Ethen

Hi Guys.
Im looking for someone who could mix my Shreddage 2 tracks and give me the tips how to do that. For this I will give away Steven Slate drums 4 Platinium. There are few people on soundcloud who mixing Shreddage 2 but they are not responding to help me. Below there are tracks and sound what I want to achieve:

Do you at least know how to program the midi? I can teach you but without an arrangement I don't see the point.

Metal's kinda my studio's strong point. As long as your drums and guitar and bass tracks are MIDI'd out already, I'd be glad to mix 'em (or at least try my hand at them).

My only request is that the bass and guitar tracks be DI. I've got a Peavey 6505+ that I like to use for metal guitars and a Darkglass B7k that I like to use for metal bass, so I'd rather feed the DI signals through those instead of through a sim you might be using.

If you're programming literally everything, I'd like to at least have SOMETHING in there be real. xD

Im using Reaper and midi programming for about 2 years soo I know virtual instrument very good I can say. For those 2 years I've tried almost every virtual guitar and every plugin. But Im sure that if someone know mixing very good he can mix Shreddage for nice sound, those 2 tracks are example ;).

Last edited:
Send me the bounced shreddage DI track with bpm and I'll take a whack at it. If you dig it I will tell you exactly what I did in exchange for ssd4. If you don't then no worries.

lmlittle25@gmail.com

If we are only talking mix and how to get the guitar sound I can help. Teaching you Shreddage specifically though, you're on your own.

No go on the email man. Shoot me a private here I guess.

EDIT: Never mind. Google put you in spam for some idiotic reason.

I've got 'em. I've got a nice new overdrive pedal coming in the morning, so tomorrow I'm going to hook that all up and reamp your guitars and see how I can get it sounding.

Are you sure about that Chili? I thought that was a 3.5 thing?

Anyway, to be honest I didn't really agree to help under the premise of getting SSD 4. I already have trigger, SSD 3.5 plat, Superior, Addictive and multiple add on libraries.

So far I can't seem to get tone worth a shit out of modelers. Maybe because I don't use them that much IDK.

I asked for the midi for both the tempo and to add a bass because that's like a solid 40% of what's needed to get guitar tone like OP is after. Plus I wanted to program up some drums as well. Guitar alone is kind of silly out of context.

EDIT: Trolling around I see SSD4 uses the old license file activation instead of ilok. Most likely not transferable software.

This people, is why ilok is preferred.

Back